In honor of Mother’s Day…and ALEX Fun Friday…here’s a list of the benefits we bet your company would offer if all of our moms were calling the shots. Please enjoy or we’ll tell your father.
- Weekly benefits fairs / mixers where maybe you could meet a nice boy for a change
- Health insurance that lets parents claim their kids as a dependent forever (awwwww) OR right up until the day after they graduate high school, and not a second more (whoa)
- Half-price Curves membership
- Tax credit for the cost of driving up to see us once in a while
- Hugs…and lots of ’em!
- Free Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza if you read 10 white papers in a week
- Unlimited supply of chicken soup
- 1 passive-aggressive copy of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Student debt relief
- Free childcare (Hint! HINT!!!)
- Mandatory buy-one-get-one-free family photo session at Sears (includes 2 sets of 5×7 frames)
Anyway…happy early Mother’s Day, everyone!
Like lists? Also, like helpful benefits communication content? If so, please check out:
Want helpful HR and wellness communication tips delivered to your inbox every month?